The Auction has expired!!!
In the next few days you will receive an email indicating the item(s) you have won. Please note that although the item may say that the “reserve price has not been met”, we will still honor the highest bid.
Thank you so much for supporting our club.
Online Auction Rules
- The auction value listed is an estimate of the Fair Market Value of the item.
- All sales are final. We have attempted to describe items accurately but shall not be responsible for the correctness of the description including condition and estimated value. All items are sold “as is”.
- To our knowledge, all vendors for gift cards, gift certificates and tickets are open for business. Due to current uncertain conditions, Zonta is not responsible if an organization or business is closed. Please contact the issuer of the certificate, card or ticket for hours and rules for attendance.
- Bidding for items containing alcohol is limited to individuals 21 years of age or older residing in the United States. Baskets containing alcohol will not be shipped.
- Items will be available for pick up on November 21, 2020 in Lewiston, New York from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Additional information will be made available upon payment. If you wish to have your items mailed or shipped, we will do so. You will be responsible for all mailing or shipping costs.
- Please pay for the item(s) you won by Friday November 20th via PayPal in the Shopping Cart.
Pick up Information
Purchased items can be picked up on Saturday November 21st from 2:00 p.m to 3:30 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church in Lewiston.
Please go down the hill to the large parking lot and enter through the back door. Masks are required in order to enter the church and there are no bathroom facilities available.
The Zonta Club of Niagara Falls, NY is very grateful to all our local business’s and individuals for their contributions to our Auction.